Yes, it’s true. Becca Cosmetics is closing its doors permanently in September 2021. Here is everything we know so far.
They announced the closure yesterday via their Instagram page, attributing the closure to the covid-19 pandemic.
In response to a question ‘why?’, the brand said they could not sustain themselves for the long-term. They continued to state the COVID-19 pandemic was sadly more than their business could withstand.
Becca was founded in Australia in 2001 by makeup artist Rebecca Morrice Williams. It launched in the UK in 2001 and became known for their natural looking products like Beach Tint which mimicked that Australian glow.
In 2016, Estée Lauder bought the brand and had collaborated with many celebrities and influencers.
You can continue to buy Becca until September 2021 or until stock runs out.
Buy Becca Cosmetics here.
- CurrentBody, LED Mask ReviewIn today’s hot seat is CurrentBody’s Skin LED Light Therapy Mask, also known as the mask loved by Kristin Davis, Kaley Cuoco, Suki Waterhouse, Nina Garcia, Oscar nominee Carey Mulligan and many more. Before, CurrentBody sent me this mask, I had never used LED skincare before. I like to play skincare safely. I don’t use […]
- In Conversation With Nichola Joss, Lymphatic Drainage Massage ExpertIt was an uncharacteristically hot day in London when I went to visit Nichola Joss at the Mandarin Oriental. Nichola and I first met during a consultation through the online service Get Harley (which you can read more about here). I was testing the service for a blog post and wasn’t sure what to expect. […]
- AXIS Y Skincare, Korean Skincare ReviewIt has been far too long since I last posted. And even longer since a review was posted on Science and Skincare. However, six months since my last article and I’m ready to share some thoughts on the Korean Skincare brand AXIS Y. AXIS Y is a climate inspired, community focused skincare brand hailing from […]
- SkinStore Latest Skincare DealsSkinStore, apart of the Look Fantastic group, is growing in prominence and has been over the past 10 years. I was shocked to discover they’d been around for 24 years! You may be wondering why one online beauty retailer decided to diverge? What is SkinStore’s USP? Well, apparently it’s the number one destination for premium beauty, […]
- 20 Of The Most Popular Perfumes, According To TikTok To many, perfume is the most intimate way of expressing your inner self and truest personality. Although scent is subjective to taste, there are several fragrances that have gone viral due to their unique scents. So, here are the most popular perfumes ever (this is highly subjective and is based on a small data set). Interested […]