Allure’s owner’s Conde Nast, announced they are opening an experimental store, that will include an assortment of beauty products curated for Allure’s readership.
This may be considered a strange move by Conde Nast, give the pandemic we find ourselves in. However, they are pushing ahead through a licensing partnership with STÔUR Group.
The retail concept will be opened on New York City’s Lafayette Street later this year and will offer shoppers a 360-degree immersive retail experience.
The reason for the store?
Allure celebrate’s its 30th birthday this year. What’s more impressive, however, is that they have consistently brought in more traffic than the year previous.
The publication believe’s this reflect’s consumer reliance on the insights and product recommendations from beauty experts they trust. Meaning they have found another way to monetise their 25 million readership.
“The Allure audience has shown that it’s intensely loyal and trusts our expertise—something we are so grateful for. We’re thrilled that the Allure Store provides us with the opportunity to really connect with them, and to truly bring the brand to life,” said Michelle Lee, Allure’s Editor in Chief.
“This space will allow us to introduce our brand to new beauty enthusiasts and expand the Allure family.”
Allure may find it has a very different experience however. Their partnership with The STÔUR Group, is a good start. The Group specialises in bringing online destinations offline into physical retail.
Additionally, Allure readers really trust them. So much so, the Allure Best of Beauty seal generates $82 million in revenue for the brands that receive the award each year.
However, we can’t make many predictions just yet. It will be exciting to see how they convert their online audience into a physical one.
Photos courtesy of Allure
- Bubble Skincare Is Now In WalmartBubble Skincare is the fast growing beauty brand that is now available in Walmart. However, this may be the first time you’re hearing about this brand. It is relatively new, it launched in November 2020. Also, if you’re not a teenager, this may not be the brand for you. It’s extremely teen-centric skin care products…
- What Is Butylene Glycol In Skincare?Butylene Glycol plays a very important role in skincare. It improves the texture and penetrability of your skincare. Butylene Glycol summary This ingredient is commonly used in skincare because it has a few important uses. These include enhancing the stability of a formula, the penetrability and the texture. It may also increase skin hydration by…
- Kumiko Skincare Partners With Ricky MartinKumiko Skincare has signed a partnership deal with singer Ricky Martin. The deal will see Martin advertise for the brand for the next three years. Kumiko, a brand founded by Catalina Aguirre. Aguirre worked in media for 15 years before switching gears and delving into her other passion, aesthetics. In 2017, with the aid of…
- Skincare Products With Benzoyl Peroxide In ThemIf you’ve struggled with acne you’ll know what Benzoyl Peroxide is. It’s a gold standard in the acne world. The strongest active in the fight against acne, is generally how it is referred to. But I’m sure you know that. This post is not an explainer but simply a reliable way for you to shop…
- Proven Skincare, The AI-Based Custom Skincare BrandIf you’ve tried every product under the sun and haven’t found what you’re looking for, Proven Skincare maybe your answer. In recent years skincare has been undergoing a dramatic transformation. Due mainly to the pressure to do so, skincare is getting more advanced. Education has been at the forefront of brands and influencers minds for…