Hailey Bieber is apparently launching a beauty line but are we sick of celebrity beauty lines yet?
The trend shows no signs of slowing down as TMZ reports a trademark has been obtained for a beauty brand called Rhode.
The trademark covers “wellness merchandise, bath and shower products, beauty creams, personal cleaning products, cosmetics, make-up, fragrances, haircare, and skincare”.
Of course, this isn’t Hailey’s first foray into the beauty market. She is quite well known for her affiliations with BareMinerals. Most recently, she was seen advertising their Original Liquid Mineral concealer.
Your guess is as good as mine, when it comes to deciphering when and what she’ll start her line off with. We don’t have much information on the brand, expect that it already has it’s own Instagram account.
The account has no posts and doesn’t actually follow Hailey Bieber (as of right now), so my guess is they are not ready for a launch.
However, it does have 14.7k followers, it’s growing rapidly.
This rapidly growing following does suggest we aren’t done with celebrity beauty lines. And maybe they aren’t a bad thing.
As long as they promote effective, affordable and sustainable products – do we really care who they’re made by?
Pictures courtesy of the brands
- How To Layer SkincareAchieving radiant and healthy-looking skin requires more than just using a handful of skincare products. It involves a well-thought-out skincare routine that incorporates the right products in the correct order. This process is commonly referred to as “layering” skincare. If you’ve ever wondered how to layer skincare effectively, you’re in the right place. In this … Read more
- Treating Skincare Chemical BurnsSkincare routines are an essential part of many people’s daily lives, helping to maintain healthy and radiant skin. However, sometimes even the most diligent routines can lead to unexpected problems, like chemical burns. Whether it’s from a new product, an allergic reaction, or a mistake during application, dealing with a chemical burn on your skin … Read more
- Why Is Skincare Important?Skincare has become an integral part of our daily routines, and for good reason. It’s not just about looking good; it’s about feeling confident and maintaining the health of our largest organ – our skin. In this blog post, we’ll explore the reasons why skincare is important and how it can benefit not only your … Read more
- 20 Skincare Myths vs RealityDiscover the truth about skincare with our blog post on 20 common skincare myths. Get the facts to achieve radiant, healthy skin. Don’t be fooled by misconceptions – read now!
- Where Can You Buy French Skincare Online?When it comes to skincare, the French have a reputation that precedes them. Their flawless complexions and timeless beauty have left the world in awe for generations. But what exactly is the secret behind the allure of French skincare, and more importantly, where can you get your hands on these coveted products online? The French … Read more