Hailey Bieber is apparently launching a beauty line but are we sick of celebrity beauty lines yet?
The trend shows no signs of slowing down as TMZ reports a trademark has been obtained for a beauty brand called Rhode.
The trademark covers “wellness merchandise, bath and shower products, beauty creams, personal cleaning products, cosmetics, make-up, fragrances, haircare, and skincare”.
Of course, this isn’t Hailey’s first foray into the beauty market. She is quite well known for her affiliations with BareMinerals. Most recently, she was seen advertising their Original Liquid Mineral concealer.
Your guess is as good as mine, when it comes to deciphering when and what she’ll start her line off with. We don’t have much information on the brand, expect that it already has it’s own Instagram account.
The account has no posts and doesn’t actually follow Hailey Bieber (as of right now), so my guess is they are not ready for a launch.
However, it does have 14.7k followers, it’s growing rapidly.
This rapidly growing following does suggest we aren’t done with celebrity beauty lines. And maybe they aren’t a bad thing.
As long as they promote effective, affordable and sustainable products – do we really care who they’re made by?
Pictures courtesy of the brands
- Can You Use Glycolic Acid Everyday?It is generally not recommended to use glycolic acid every day, as it can be irritating to the skin. It is typically used once or twice a week. However, the frequency of use may vary depending on the concentration of the glycolic acid and the specific product that you are using. It is important to […]
- My Top 5 Christmas Beauty Gifts 2022The 1st of December can only mean one thing, its Christmas gift guide day! Every year the anxiety inducing panic of gift buying commences and every year, I try to help you distinguish what is actually worthwhile, with a well research ‘Christmas beauty gift guide’. Before we begin let me remind you of how I […]
- Is Botox Regulated In The UK? Professionals Agree That Regulation of the Aesthetics Sector Must Now Become a PriorityBy Dr Cormac Convery Contrary to popular myth, most people do not approach the medical intervention of aesthetic surgery lightly. Rather, they are seeking a practical and permanent solution to an issue which has been adversely affecting their lives. In the overwhelming majority of procedures carried out by sensible, qualified professionals, this is exactly the […]
- CurrentBody, LED Mask ReviewIn today’s hot seat is CurrentBody’s Skin LED Light Therapy Mask, also known as the mask loved by Kristin Davis, Kaley Cuoco, Suki Waterhouse, Nina Garcia, Oscar nominee Carey Mulligan and many more. Before, CurrentBody sent me this mask, I had never used LED skincare before. I like to play skincare safely. I don’t use […]
- In Conversation With Nichola Joss, Lymphatic Drainage Massage ExpertIt was an uncharacteristically hot day in London when I went to visit Nichola Joss at the Mandarin Oriental. Nichola and I first met during a consultation through the online service Get Harley (which you can read more about here). I was testing the service for a blog post and wasn’t sure what to expect. […]