Valentine’s Day gifts for women. Contrary to what many people think, it isn’t rocket science. If you know your partner well enough you should know what they want.
If you’ve deduced they want something for their skin, well done. That’s half the job done. My responsibility now is to share with you 5 skincare products that I would personally want. In doing so, I hope that you’ll be able to choose something that your partner will also want.
How did I figure this out? Well, after being a skincare blogger for 5 years I know a thing or two about what brands people like and which products actually work.
I’ll keep this introduction short because, I think you get the gist of what’s going on here. So, let’s get started.
Guys, let me tell you that this shit is the real deal. I love, love Magic Cream. However, the reason this makes the perfect gift is not only because it’s good. It’s because it is expensive! I don’t know about you but the one thing I want from a gift, is something I don’t want to spend money on myself. This is it!
Do you know why I included this set? My heart actually started to beat faster when I saw this. Also, this is £49 for six Fresh masks! These masks usually range from £29-£116.
However, if you don’t like this may I also recommend this Limited-Edition Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence. The bottle is gorgeous!
Pixi is one of my all time favourite skincare brands and they are hugely popular in the skincare community too. This is for those of you out there who don’t want to spend a tonne of money but want something that your partner will recognise and will get a lot of use from.
There are two things that I LOVE about this one. One this is Rihanna’s brand. Two this set includes FULL SIZES. This is so rare when you’re trying to find a good gift and so whenever I see them, I invest!
This is less of a known brand. However, don’t let the fact that you’ve probably never heard of this brand before put you off. This contains some powerful products that are perfect for dry, stressed, sensitised, atopic and ageing skin. You can also use CODE: LFWINTER for 10% off.
Photos courtesy of the brands
- Can You Use Glycolic Acid Everyday?It is generally not recommended to use glycolic acid every day, as it can be irritating to the skin. It is typically used once or twice a week. However, the frequency of use may vary depending on the concentration of the glycolic acid and the specific product that you are using. It is important to […]
- My Top 5 Christmas Beauty Gifts 2022The 1st of December can only mean one thing, its Christmas gift guide day! Every year the anxiety inducing panic of gift buying commences and every year, I try to help you distinguish what is actually worthwhile, with a well research ‘Christmas beauty gift guide’. Before we begin let me remind you of how I […]
- Is Botox Regulated In The UK? Professionals Agree That Regulation of the Aesthetics Sector Must Now Become a PriorityBy Dr Cormac Convery Contrary to popular myth, most people do not approach the medical intervention of aesthetic surgery lightly. Rather, they are seeking a practical and permanent solution to an issue which has been adversely affecting their lives. In the overwhelming majority of procedures carried out by sensible, qualified professionals, this is exactly the […]
- CurrentBody, LED Mask ReviewIn today’s hot seat is CurrentBody’s Skin LED Light Therapy Mask, also known as the mask loved by Kristin Davis, Kaley Cuoco, Suki Waterhouse, Nina Garcia, Oscar nominee Carey Mulligan and many more. Before, CurrentBody sent me this mask, I had never used LED skincare before. I like to play skincare safely. I don’t use […]
- In Conversation With Nichola Joss, Lymphatic Drainage Massage ExpertIt was an uncharacteristically hot day in London when I went to visit Nichola Joss at the Mandarin Oriental. Nichola and I first met during a consultation through the online service Get Harley (which you can read more about here). I was testing the service for a blog post and wasn’t sure what to expect. […]