Valentine’s Day gifts for women. Contrary to what many people think, it isn’t rocket science. If you know your partner well enough you should know what they want.
If you’ve deduced they want something for their skin, well done. That’s half the job done. My responsibility now is to share with you 5 skincare products that I would personally want. In doing so, I hope that you’ll be able to choose something that your partner will also want.
How did I figure this out? Well, after being a skincare blogger for 5 years I know a thing or two about what brands people like and which products actually work.
I’ll keep this introduction short because, I think you get the gist of what’s going on here. So, let’s get started.
Guys, let me tell you that this shit is the real deal. I love, love Magic Cream. However, the reason this makes the perfect gift is not only because it’s good. It’s because it is expensive! I don’t know about you but the one thing I want from a gift, is something I don’t want to spend money on myself. This is it!
Do you know why I included this set? My heart actually started to beat faster when I saw this. Also, this is £49 for six Fresh masks! These masks usually range from £29-£116.
However, if you don’t like this may I also recommend this Limited-Edition Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence. The bottle is gorgeous!
Pixi is one of my all time favourite skincare brands and they are hugely popular in the skincare community too. This is for those of you out there who don’t want to spend a tonne of money but want something that your partner will recognise and will get a lot of use from.
There are two things that I LOVE about this one. One this is Rihanna’s brand. Two this set includes FULL SIZES. This is so rare when you’re trying to find a good gift and so whenever I see them, I invest!
This is less of a known brand. However, don’t let the fact that you’ve probably never heard of this brand before put you off. This contains some powerful products that are perfect for dry, stressed, sensitised, atopic and ageing skin. You can also use CODE: LFWINTER for 10% off.
Photos courtesy of the brands
- CurrentBody, LED Mask ReviewIn today’s hot seat is CurrentBody’s Skin LED Light Therapy Mask, also known as the mask loved by Kristin Davis, Kaley Cuoco, Suki Waterhouse, Nina Garcia, Oscar nominee Carey Mulligan and many more. Before, CurrentBody sent me this mask, I had never used LED skincare before. I like to play skincare safely. I don’t use […]
- In Conversation With Nichola Joss, Lymphatic Drainage Massage ExpertIt was an uncharacteristically hot day in London when I went to visit Nichola Joss at the Mandarin Oriental. Nichola and I first met during a consultation through the online service Get Harley (which you can read more about here). I was testing the service for a blog post and wasn’t sure what to expect. […]
- AXIS Y Skincare, Korean Skincare ReviewIt has been far too long since I last posted. And even longer since a review was posted on Science and Skincare. However, six months since my last article and I’m ready to share some thoughts on the Korean Skincare brand AXIS Y. AXIS Y is a climate inspired, community focused skincare brand hailing from […]
- SkinStore Latest Skincare DealsSkinStore, apart of the Look Fantastic group, is growing in prominence and has been over the past 10 years. I was shocked to discover they’d been around for 24 years! You may be wondering why one online beauty retailer decided to diverge? What is SkinStore’s USP? Well, apparently it’s the number one destination for premium beauty, […]
- 20 Of The Most Popular Perfumes, According To TikTok To many, perfume is the most intimate way of expressing your inner self and truest personality. Although scent is subjective to taste, there are several fragrances that have gone viral due to their unique scents. So, here are the most popular perfumes ever (this is highly subjective and is based on a small data set). Interested […]