It’s been less than a year since I interviewed WLDKAT Skin founder, Amy Zunzunegui, and I have since fallen in love with the brand.
You may have been able to tell if you follow me on Instagram. I have used WLDKAT in some part of my routine for probably six months now.
They’re products suit my combination skin so well. The textures of the products hydrate but don’t overwhelm. They are gentle, not irritating. They aren’t heavily fragranced.
Best of all, they use ingredients that I haven’t seen in many other products. Like Saffron and Mosscelltec.
I also love that the brand has a clear personality. You either resonate with it or you don’t. There is no in-between.
WLDKAT’s makes clear what it prioritises when it comes to beauty and although so may not align with them, you will know for sure if you do or don’t.
I appreciate WLDKAT’s stance on CBD and less marketing. CBD is often mis-categorised as a fad because of how the beauty industry has marketed it. However, good quality CBD has had medicinal uses for a long time. Uses that many people rely on to function properly.
WLDKAT recognises that and is one of the few beauty brands that allows CBD to shine in all its glory. Their CBD product, Don’t Trip Tincture, doesn’t strip cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, & other biomolecules from its formula.
All of this is a round about way of saying, WLDKAT has a really great deal on. It’s called the ‘DOUBLEDOWN’ deal.
If you buy anything, you can get something else 50% off. This includes their kits! If you’ve been looking to try them – now is the time!
Shop the offer here. Use code ‘science20’ for 20% off.
- Can You Use Glycolic Acid Everyday?It is generally not recommended to use glycolic acid every day, as it can be irritating to the skin. It is typically used once or twice a week. However, the frequency of use may vary depending on the concentration of the glycolic acid and the specific product that you are using. It is important to […]
- My Top 5 Christmas Beauty Gifts 2022The 1st of December can only mean one thing, its Christmas gift guide day! Every year the anxiety inducing panic of gift buying commences and every year, I try to help you distinguish what is actually worthwhile, with a well research ‘Christmas beauty gift guide’. Before we begin let me remind you of how I […]
- Is Botox Regulated In The UK? Professionals Agree That Regulation of the Aesthetics Sector Must Now Become a PriorityBy Dr Cormac Convery Contrary to popular myth, most people do not approach the medical intervention of aesthetic surgery lightly. Rather, they are seeking a practical and permanent solution to an issue which has been adversely affecting their lives. In the overwhelming majority of procedures carried out by sensible, qualified professionals, this is exactly the […]
- CurrentBody, LED Mask ReviewIn today’s hot seat is CurrentBody’s Skin LED Light Therapy Mask, also known as the mask loved by Kristin Davis, Kaley Cuoco, Suki Waterhouse, Nina Garcia, Oscar nominee Carey Mulligan and many more. Before, CurrentBody sent me this mask, I had never used LED skincare before. I like to play skincare safely. I don’t use […]
- In Conversation With Nichola Joss, Lymphatic Drainage Massage ExpertIt was an uncharacteristically hot day in London when I went to visit Nichola Joss at the Mandarin Oriental. Nichola and I first met during a consultation through the online service Get Harley (which you can read more about here). I was testing the service for a blog post and wasn’t sure what to expect. […]