It has been dubbed the ‘TikTok Mascara’ and fans are going crazy for its incredibly dreamy results.
It is, of course, the Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Sky High mascara which promises to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip for a limitless length look.
At just £9.99, the high street mascara will transform ALL lashes. According to the brand, “whether you’re uptown, downtown or heading crosstown,” your lashes will make an impact from every angle.
But why is it so popular?
Well the video that started all of this, is from TikToker @jessica.c.eid. She partnered with the brand to promote the mascara.
Don’t let a brand partnership put you off though! Since the original video appeared the mascara has blown up with beauty lovers showcasing their own experience with the mascara.
Unable to believe that one single, product could produce such magical, wispy lashes, beauty fans rushed out in droves to pick up the mascara to try it out themselves.
Unable to contain her excitement, TikTok user Zoe Roe admitted she found her new favourite mascara.
The beauty fan eagerly applied it to one eye before going in with a couple of coats and the difference in incredible.
Obviously impressed herself, she says in a clip: “Magic does exist” before urging her followers to buy it – stat.
Due to its TikTok fame, the mascara has sold out in America, and reportedly in Australia – but fortunately for those in the UK, Superdrug does have it in stock.
Buy the TikTok mascara here.
Photos courtesy of Maybelline
- Sharon Chuter, Founder of Uoma Beauty, Is Launching A New BrandSharon Chuter sky rocketed in prominence last year. She is the beauty brand founder who started the ‘Pull Up or Shut Up’ challenge. Doing so in response to the BLM protests. Prior to that she was recognised in the beauty industry for her brand Uoma beauty. Now she plans to expand her empire with a…
- Mandelic Acid Vs Salicylic AcidAcids are tricky game, that we can all agree on . Mandelic Acid Vs Salicylic Acid is a much requested post and I understand why. The notion of putting an ‘acid’ on your skin is pretty scary, especially if you’re new to the skincare game. Why would we do it, why are there so many…
- Father’s Day Gifts, Skincare EditionIt feels like only yesterday, that I covered Father’s Day gifts but in actuality it’s been a long and hard year. 20th June, just in case you were wondering. Right around the corner. That’s for the US and UK. This year the list is a little late but nevertheless needed. It’s always nice to show…
- 3 Of The Best Dupes For Drunk Elephant’s Vitamin C SerumDrunk Elephant’s Vitamin C Firma Day Serum is one of my favourite products of all time. The vitamin C it contains is very potent. It leaves you with a very slight tingling sensation and a glow that is unmatched. When the product first launched, it was an instant skincare sensation and had continued to hold…
- TikTok Star, Mikayla Nogueira Launches First Makeup Collaboration with GlamliteMikayla Nogueira is TikTok’s newest breakout star and now the 23 year old is launching her own beauty line. When the covid-19 pandemic hit, she was busy finishing her senior year at Bryant University. Then, along with the rest of the world her plans changed. Read more on covid-19 here. At home outside of Boston and…