It has been dubbed the ‘TikTok Mascara’ and fans are going crazy for its incredibly dreamy results.
It is, of course, the Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Sky High mascara which promises to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip for a limitless length look.
At just £9.99, the high street mascara will transform ALL lashes. According to the brand, “whether you’re uptown, downtown or heading crosstown,” your lashes will make an impact from every angle.
But why is it so popular?
Well the video that started all of this, is from TikToker @jessica.c.eid. She partnered with the brand to promote the mascara.
Don’t let a brand partnership put you off though! Since the original video appeared the mascara has blown up with beauty lovers showcasing their own experience with the mascara.
Unable to believe that one single, product could produce such magical, wispy lashes, beauty fans rushed out in droves to pick up the mascara to try it out themselves.
Unable to contain her excitement, TikTok user Zoe Roe admitted she found her new favourite mascara.
The beauty fan eagerly applied it to one eye before going in with a couple of coats and the difference in incredible.
Obviously impressed herself, she says in a clip: “Magic does exist” before urging her followers to buy it – stat.
Due to its TikTok fame, the mascara has sold out in America, and reportedly in Australia – but fortunately for those in the UK, Superdrug does have it in stock.
Buy the TikTok mascara here.
Photos courtesy of Maybelline
- 20 Of The Most Popular Perfumes, According To TikTok To many, perfume is the most intimate way of expressing your inner self and truest personality. Although scent is subjective to taste, there are several fragrances that have gone viral due to their unique scents. So, here are the most popular perfumes ever (this is highly subjective and is based on a small data set). Interested…
- Best Christmas Skincare Gifts 2021On Science and Skincare, this time of year only means one thing, Christmas Skincare Gift guide. This years is really good, even if I do say so myself. I have been speaking, testing, investigating brands and products for the whole of November. Now I’m confident in the fact that I’ve created a unique skincare guide,…
- In Conversation With Brook Harvey Taylor, Founder Of PacificaBrook Harvey Taylor has been in the beauty game for quite some time. She launched a beauty brand in 1996, with the ethos that it had to be good for the planet, good for animals and good for the customer. Hence, her brand is cruelty free, vegan and clean. Who can argue with these noble…
- The Ordinary Skincare Quiz, Part 2The original Ordinary skincare quiz has been such a hit on Science and Skincare that I knew I had to make another. But this time it’s bigger and therefore better. I’ve added the entire catalogue of The Ordinary products to this quiz’s database so I can give you better recommendations. I’ve also refined the formula…
- In Conversation With The Founder Of Satya SkincareSatya Skincare was born out of necessity. That’s not something you can say about many beauty brands these days. Patrice, the founder of Satya, saw the need for better treatments when her baby developed eczema at 8 months old. For many mothers, formulating you’re own holistic cream to treat your baby, would not have been…