It has been dubbed the ‘TikTok Mascara’ and fans are going crazy for its incredibly dreamy results.
It is, of course, the Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Sky High mascara which promises to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip for a limitless length look.
At just £9.99, the high street mascara will transform ALL lashes. According to the brand, “whether you’re uptown, downtown or heading crosstown,” your lashes will make an impact from every angle.
But why is it so popular?
Well the video that started all of this, is from TikToker @jessica.c.eid. She partnered with the brand to promote the mascara.
Don’t let a brand partnership put you off though! Since the original video appeared the mascara has blown up with beauty lovers showcasing their own experience with the mascara.
Unable to believe that one single, product could produce such magical, wispy lashes, beauty fans rushed out in droves to pick up the mascara to try it out themselves.
Unable to contain her excitement, TikTok user Zoe Roe admitted she found her new favourite mascara.
The beauty fan eagerly applied it to one eye before going in with a couple of coats and the difference in incredible.
Obviously impressed herself, she says in a clip: “Magic does exist” before urging her followers to buy it – stat.
Due to its TikTok fame, the mascara has sold out in America, and reportedly in Australia – but fortunately for those in the UK, Superdrug does have it in stock.
Buy the TikTok mascara here.
Photos courtesy of Maybelline
- Bubble Skincare Is Now In WalmartBubble Skincare is the fast growing beauty brand that is now available in Walmart. However, this may be the first time you’re hearing about this brand. It is relatively new, it launched in November 2020. Also, if you’re not a teenager, this may not be the brand for you. It’s extremely teen-centric skin care products…
- What Is Butylene Glycol In Skincare?Butylene Glycol plays a very important role in skincare. It improves the texture and penetrability of your skincare. Butylene Glycol summary This ingredient is commonly used in skincare because it has a few important uses. These include enhancing the stability of a formula, the penetrability and the texture. It may also increase skin hydration by…
- Kumiko Skincare Partners With Ricky MartinKumiko Skincare has signed a partnership deal with singer Ricky Martin. The deal will see Martin advertise for the brand for the next three years. Kumiko, a brand founded by Catalina Aguirre. Aguirre worked in media for 15 years before switching gears and delving into her other passion, aesthetics. In 2017, with the aid of…
- Skincare Products With Benzoyl Peroxide In ThemIf you’ve struggled with acne you’ll know what Benzoyl Peroxide is. It’s a gold standard in the acne world. The strongest active in the fight against acne, is generally how it is referred to. But I’m sure you know that. This post is not an explainer but simply a reliable way for you to shop…
- Proven Skincare, The AI-Based Custom Skincare BrandIf you’ve tried every product under the sun and haven’t found what you’re looking for, Proven Skincare maybe your answer. In recent years skincare has been undergoing a dramatic transformation. Due mainly to the pressure to do so, skincare is getting more advanced. Education has been at the forefront of brands and influencers minds for…