It has been dubbed the ‘TikTok Mascara’ and fans are going crazy for its incredibly dreamy results.
It is, of course, the Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Sky High mascara which promises to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip for a limitless length look.
At just £9.99, the high street mascara will transform ALL lashes. According to the brand, “whether you’re uptown, downtown or heading crosstown,” your lashes will make an impact from every angle.
But why is it so popular?
Well the video that started all of this, is from TikToker @jessica.c.eid. She partnered with the brand to promote the mascara.
Don’t let a brand partnership put you off though! Since the original video appeared the mascara has blown up with beauty lovers showcasing their own experience with the mascara.
Unable to believe that one single, product could produce such magical, wispy lashes, beauty fans rushed out in droves to pick up the mascara to try it out themselves.
Unable to contain her excitement, TikTok user Zoe Roe admitted she found her new favourite mascara.
The beauty fan eagerly applied it to one eye before going in with a couple of coats and the difference in incredible.
Obviously impressed herself, she says in a clip: “Magic does exist” before urging her followers to buy it – stat.
Due to its TikTok fame, the mascara has sold out in America, and reportedly in Australia – but fortunately for those in the UK, Superdrug does have it in stock.
Buy the TikTok mascara here.
Photos courtesy of Maybelline
- The Ordinary Niacinamide Vs Hyaluronic Acid QuizThe Ordinary Niacinamide Vs Hyaluronic Acid quiz is a much need post. You may be coming hot off the heels of my last post Niacinamide vs Hyaluronic Acid, looking for an easy way to compare your skin needs. Well, this is it. This quiz directly compares your skincare needs to decipher which of these active…
- Niacinamide Vs Hyaluronic AcidIf you’ve followed Science and Skincare for any amount of time, you’ll be aware of my posts on acids. Niacinamide vs Hyaluronic Acid will be the highly requested addition to the category that made this site popular. Depending on your skincare knowledge, choosing between the two will either be easy or incredibly difficult. However, one…
- Lilly Ghalichi Opens Up About Botched Filler But What Is Vascular Occlusion?It’s only been a few days since Lilly Ghalichi showed us pictures of her botched filler job and now we can finally ask the question ‘what is vascular occlusion?’. Over the last ten years the use of dermal fillers has risen exponentially. They have been regarded as a relatively safe way to alter your face.…
- In Conversation With The Founders Of SkinSortSkinSort is skincare made easy. That’s their tagline and it encapsulates what they do pretty well. The world of skincare seems to get more and more complicated. The more science communicators there is, the more complex the information they are trying to communicate (and in some cases contradictory). SkinSort is the online tool that helps…
- 5 Of The Best Moisturizer’s To Use With TretinoinFinding the best moisturizer to use with tretinoin is easier than is sounds. Tretinoin is a powerful ingredient and so finding products that compliment it may seem daunting. If you’ve come to this post, I’m assuming you are already using tretinoin. So, I’m going to skip the overview and jump straight into the recommendations. To…