It has been dubbed the ‘TikTok Mascara’ and fans are going crazy for its incredibly dreamy results.
It is, of course, the Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Sky High mascara which promises to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip for a limitless length look.
At just £9.99, the high street mascara will transform ALL lashes. According to the brand, “whether you’re uptown, downtown or heading crosstown,” your lashes will make an impact from every angle.
But why is it so popular?
Well the video that started all of this, is from TikToker @jessica.c.eid. She partnered with the brand to promote the mascara.
Don’t let a brand partnership put you off though! Since the original video appeared the mascara has blown up with beauty lovers showcasing their own experience with the mascara.
Unable to believe that one single, product could produce such magical, wispy lashes, beauty fans rushed out in droves to pick up the mascara to try it out themselves.
Unable to contain her excitement, TikTok user Zoe Roe admitted she found her new favourite mascara.
The beauty fan eagerly applied it to one eye before going in with a couple of coats and the difference in incredible.
Obviously impressed herself, she says in a clip: “Magic does exist” before urging her followers to buy it – stat.
Due to its TikTok fame, the mascara has sold out in America, and reportedly in Australia – but fortunately for those in the UK, Superdrug does have it in stock.
Buy the TikTok mascara here.
Photos courtesy of Maybelline
- Q and A With Maura Higgins About New Inglot CollaborationMaura Higgins is adding 14 brand new vegan and cruelty-free products, less than a year since she unveiled her debut Inglot x Maura beauty line with Inglot Cosmetics. Maura unveiled her debut best-selling makeup collection n June 2020 to widespread acclaim and has since released the Eye Define, Contour & Shine Brush Set, the limited edition Starstruck…
- Five Skincare Myths DebunkedAt the request of many Instagram DM’s, I created the second in my ‘debunked series’. It was appreciated by many on Instagram, So I thought I’d share it here too! 1 You don’t need to moisturise if you have oily skin? Very oily and very dry skin are caused by the same thing, dehydration. Oily…
- Kat Von D’s Former Makeup Line Have Revealed Their Latest ProductKat Von D is a brand that you either love or hate. From the brand’s founder (of the same name) feuds with Jeffree Star to her selling her shares and then the multiple re-brands, the brand has just about survived. Now, they’ve got something new to share…. but with an old logo? Beauty News on…
- Kiehls Celebrates It’s 170th BirthdayKiehls has been officially been around for 170 years! The brand has started its celebrations this week by launching their heritage and commemorative collections. A brief history of Kiehls The brand was launched by a family in New York City in 1851. The aim of the brand, which has stayed consistent throughout the years, was…
- What Is Lactic Acid? The Essential Skincare AlphabetToday we are tackling L and the one ingredient, that still gets the most questions, is lactic acid. It’s the type of ingredient that seems suitable for everyone but because it may not work for everyone, is perplexing. And believe me I know, I have done tonnes of posts on this. Like this one: Read…