It has been dubbed the ‘TikTok Mascara’ and fans are going crazy for its incredibly dreamy results.
It is, of course, the Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Sky High mascara which promises to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip for a limitless length look.
At just £9.99, the high street mascara will transform ALL lashes. According to the brand, “whether you’re uptown, downtown or heading crosstown,” your lashes will make an impact from every angle.
But why is it so popular?
Well the video that started all of this, is from TikToker @jessica.c.eid. She partnered with the brand to promote the mascara.
Don’t let a brand partnership put you off though! Since the original video appeared the mascara has blown up with beauty lovers showcasing their own experience with the mascara.
Unable to believe that one single, product could produce such magical, wispy lashes, beauty fans rushed out in droves to pick up the mascara to try it out themselves.
Unable to contain her excitement, TikTok user Zoe Roe admitted she found her new favourite mascara.
The beauty fan eagerly applied it to one eye before going in with a couple of coats and the difference in incredible.
Obviously impressed herself, she says in a clip: “Magic does exist” before urging her followers to buy it – stat.
Due to its TikTok fame, the mascara has sold out in America, and reportedly in Australia – but fortunately for those in the UK, Superdrug does have it in stock.
Buy the TikTok mascara here.
Photos courtesy of Maybelline
- What Is Citric Acid?Citric acid is a common AHA extracted from, you guessed it, citrus fruits. As it is an AHA, it has the ability to exfoliate skin. However, it can also be used to change the pH of a formulation. To be able to exfoliate skin, citric acid has to be formulated at a high concentration. Therefore,…
- Becca Is Closing DownYes, it’s true. Becca Cosmetics is closing its doors permanently in September 2021. Here is everything we know so far. They announced the closure yesterday via their Instagram page, attributing the closure to the covid-19 pandemic. In response to a question ‘why?’, the brand said they could not sustain themselves for the long-term. They continued…
- What Is A Suspension In Cosmetics?You ask and I deliver. This time, in my quick Q+A series is, what is a suspension in cosmetics? I was asked to cover this question two weeks ago and it’s a great suggestion. The more the skincare industry progresses, the more education is put in the forefront of that growth. Hence, knowing these cosmetic…
- What Is Glycolic Acid? The Essential Skincare AlphabetIf you’ve been following me for a long time, you’ll know that glycolic acid is one of my favourite ingredients. When it came to picking an ingredient for letter G, the brainstorming didn’t take long. There are still so many people who are confused about this acid. Today, I’m going to attempt to create a…
- What Is Ferulic Acid? The Essential Skincare AlphabetFerulic Acid was at the height of its popularity back in 2020 (i.e the year that no one will talk about again). However, many people missed that boat, and it has all the promise of making a comeback this year. So, lets find out some fast facts and determine whether it’s worth your investment. I’ve…