Patchology is here to help treat your parched winter pout with it’s very own ‘Lip Service’ and it’s just in time for Valentine’s Day.
They’ve put together a combination of their three best lip products to make sure you’re lips are fully nourished throughout the winter season and for the special day.
Let’s take a look at the three Patchology products below.
Flashpatch® Hydrating Lip Gels
These are designed to nourish your lips. These lip gels provide deep hydration to soften, smooth and diminish the appearance of vertical lip lines. They also work to enhance lip shape and volume.
To use all you have to do is place lip gel onto clean lips for 5 minutes as part of your pre-makeup routine or at night.
Lip Service Gloss-to-Balm Treatment
Next up we have a gloss-to-balm treatment. Lip Service is formulated with hyaluronic acid, aloe and honey for a super gentle hydrating effect. It locks in moisture while slowly melting into a soothing treatment balm to nourish, condition, and protect delicate skin against dryness.
moodpatch™ Keep Smiling Lip Gels
To round this trio up is, moodpatch™. Key ingredients include Sweet Violet, Coconut Extract and Lavender Petal Tea for an aromatherapy treatment that locks in all the moisture, banishes dryness, and soothes irritation.
These products are a luxurious way to keep your lips hydrated but seem like a worthwhile treat to keep yourself motivated through yet another lockdown….
Photos courtesy of Patchology
- Can You Use Glycolic Acid Everyday?It is generally not recommended to use glycolic acid every day, as it can be irritating to the skin. It is typically used once or twice a week. However, the frequency of use may vary depending on the concentration of the glycolic acid and the specific product that you are using. It is important to […]
- My Top 5 Christmas Beauty Gifts 2022The 1st of December can only mean one thing, its Christmas gift guide day! Every year the anxiety inducing panic of gift buying commences and every year, I try to help you distinguish what is actually worthwhile, with a well research ‘Christmas beauty gift guide’. Before we begin let me remind you of how I […]
- Is Botox Regulated In The UK? Professionals Agree That Regulation of the Aesthetics Sector Must Now Become a PriorityBy Dr Cormac Convery Contrary to popular myth, most people do not approach the medical intervention of aesthetic surgery lightly. Rather, they are seeking a practical and permanent solution to an issue which has been adversely affecting their lives. In the overwhelming majority of procedures carried out by sensible, qualified professionals, this is exactly the […]
- CurrentBody, LED Mask ReviewIn today’s hot seat is CurrentBody’s Skin LED Light Therapy Mask, also known as the mask loved by Kristin Davis, Kaley Cuoco, Suki Waterhouse, Nina Garcia, Oscar nominee Carey Mulligan and many more. Before, CurrentBody sent me this mask, I had never used LED skincare before. I like to play skincare safely. I don’t use […]
- In Conversation With Nichola Joss, Lymphatic Drainage Massage ExpertIt was an uncharacteristically hot day in London when I went to visit Nichola Joss at the Mandarin Oriental. Nichola and I first met during a consultation through the online service Get Harley (which you can read more about here). I was testing the service for a blog post and wasn’t sure what to expect. […]