AirPop, which was founded in 2015, is the world’s first Air Wearables company. The company has harnessed filtration science and technology to build high-performance products that deliver unrivalled comfort and breathability.
Airpop has announced the launch of its latest innovative product and it’s going to help us all get through lockdown.
It’s called The Active+ Smart Mask With Halo Sensor and it was unveiled at CES, the most influential tech event in the world.
The key innovative function of this mask is that enables users to take control of their respiratory health and can even reveal the pollutants it has blocked.
The Halo Sensor tracks a combination of syndicated air quality data and information about your breathing rate.
The masks works in tandem with the AirPop app, which uses data collected by the sensor to give a visual overview of the wearer’s breathing behaviour, breathing cycles, and even the pollutants that the mask has blocked during use.
The Halo can also be used in Active Mode, which tracks metrics like breaths per minute, breaths per pace, and more – all of which can be seen straight from the Activity tab in the app.
The app can also notify the user when it’s time to replace AirPop’s snap-in filters, which block >99% PM0.3, including dust, allergens, particulate matter and microbial particles.
Each of the four supplied AirPop filters come with a unique QR code that can be scanned by the AirPop app when it’s installed. This not only registers that a new filter has been inserted, but it also helps users ensure that they have a legitimate AirPop filter.
“We are incredibly excited to launch the Active+ Smart Mask with Halo sensor. This product embodies the AirPop mission – to help people better understand and take control of their respiratory health through a human-centred approach to design, science and technology,” said Chris Hosmer, Founder, AirPop.
“I was inspired to start AirPop in 2015 because my daughter suffered a series of acute respiratory reactions to noxious air years earlier and the experience of feeling under informed and feeling helpless stayed with me. Since then, we have innovated a full range of adult and kids’ products for both high-performance and day-to-day use alike.”
The AirPop Active+ Smart mask with integrated Halo sensor will be available in the UK from AirPopHealth.com and selected national retailers during February 2021. Price is £149.99 including 4 x 40 Hour Filters.
Photos courtesy of Airpop
- Skincare Products With Salicylic AcidWelcome, to another new series, this time it’s all about helping you find products that contain your favourite skincare actives and today it’s products with Salicylic Acid in them. This time it’s less educational and more about helping you navigate skincare with real world options. However, if you do want to learn more about salicylic…
- ZitSticka Launches Skin SupplementZitSticka is entering the supplement game (in the EU) with Skin Discipline and I’ve tried it. Here’s everything you need to know plus, my thoughts. It’s clinically proven to reduce common acne within 12 weeks and the much hyped up supplement is finally coming to Europe! Inside the product you’ll find a blend of vitamins,…
- What Are The Menstrual Cycle Phases?Also, a little bit on cycle mapping.
- Q and A With Maura Higgins About New Inglot CollaborationMaura Higgins is adding 14 brand new vegan and cruelty-free products, less than a year since she unveiled her debut Inglot x Maura beauty line with Inglot Cosmetics. Maura unveiled her debut best-selling makeup collection n June 2020 to widespread acclaim and has since released the Eye Define, Contour & Shine Brush Set, the limited edition Starstruck…
- Five Skincare Myths DebunkedAt the request of many Instagram DM’s, I created the second in my ‘debunked series’. It was appreciated by many on Instagram, So I thought I’d share it here too! 1 You don’t need to moisturise if you have oily skin? Very oily and very dry skin are caused by the same thing, dehydration. Oily…