AirPop, which was founded in 2015, is the world’s first Air Wearables company. The company has harnessed filtration science and technology to build high-performance products that deliver unrivalled comfort and breathability.
Airpop has announced the launch of its latest innovative product and it’s going to help us all get through lockdown.
It’s called The Active+ Smart Mask With Halo Sensor and it was unveiled at CES, the most influential tech event in the world.
The key innovative function of this mask is that enables users to take control of their respiratory health and can even reveal the pollutants it has blocked.
The Halo Sensor tracks a combination of syndicated air quality data and information about your breathing rate.
The masks works in tandem with the AirPop app, which uses data collected by the sensor to give a visual overview of the wearer’s breathing behaviour, breathing cycles, and even the pollutants that the mask has blocked during use.
The Halo can also be used in Active Mode, which tracks metrics like breaths per minute, breaths per pace, and more – all of which can be seen straight from the Activity tab in the app.
The app can also notify the user when it’s time to replace AirPop’s snap-in filters, which block >99% PM0.3, including dust, allergens, particulate matter and microbial particles.
Each of the four supplied AirPop filters come with a unique QR code that can be scanned by the AirPop app when it’s installed. This not only registers that a new filter has been inserted, but it also helps users ensure that they have a legitimate AirPop filter.
“We are incredibly excited to launch the Active+ Smart Mask with Halo sensor. This product embodies the AirPop mission – to help people better understand and take control of their respiratory health through a human-centred approach to design, science and technology,” said Chris Hosmer, Founder, AirPop.
“I was inspired to start AirPop in 2015 because my daughter suffered a series of acute respiratory reactions to noxious air years earlier and the experience of feeling under informed and feeling helpless stayed with me. Since then, we have innovated a full range of adult and kids’ products for both high-performance and day-to-day use alike.”
The AirPop Active+ Smart mask with integrated Halo sensor will be available in the UK from AirPopHealth.com and selected national retailers during February 2021. Price is £149.99 including 4 x 40 Hour Filters.
Photos courtesy of Airpop
- Bubble Skincare Is Now In WalmartBubble Skincare is the fast growing beauty brand that is now available in Walmart. However, this may be the first time you’re hearing about this brand. It is relatively new, it launched in November 2020. Also, if you’re not a teenager, this may not be the brand for you. It’s extremely teen-centric skin care products…
- What Is Butylene Glycol In Skincare?Butylene Glycol plays a very important role in skincare. It improves the texture and penetrability of your skincare. Butylene Glycol summary This ingredient is commonly used in skincare because it has a few important uses. These include enhancing the stability of a formula, the penetrability and the texture. It may also increase skin hydration by…
- Kumiko Skincare Partners With Ricky MartinKumiko Skincare has signed a partnership deal with singer Ricky Martin. The deal will see Martin advertise for the brand for the next three years. Kumiko, a brand founded by Catalina Aguirre. Aguirre worked in media for 15 years before switching gears and delving into her other passion, aesthetics. In 2017, with the aid of…
- Skincare Products With Benzoyl Peroxide In ThemIf you’ve struggled with acne you’ll know what Benzoyl Peroxide is. It’s a gold standard in the acne world. The strongest active in the fight against acne, is generally how it is referred to. But I’m sure you know that. This post is not an explainer but simply a reliable way for you to shop…
- Proven Skincare, The AI-Based Custom Skincare BrandIf you’ve tried every product under the sun and haven’t found what you’re looking for, Proven Skincare maybe your answer. In recent years skincare has been undergoing a dramatic transformation. Due mainly to the pressure to do so, skincare is getting more advanced. Education has been at the forefront of brands and influencers minds for…