AirPop, which was founded in 2015, is the world’s first Air Wearables company. The company has harnessed filtration science and technology to build high-performance products that deliver unrivalled comfort and breathability.
Airpop has announced the launch of its latest innovative product and it’s going to help us all get through lockdown.
It’s called The Active+ Smart Mask With Halo Sensor and it was unveiled at CES, the most influential tech event in the world.
The key innovative function of this mask is that enables users to take control of their respiratory health and can even reveal the pollutants it has blocked.
The Halo Sensor tracks a combination of syndicated air quality data and information about your breathing rate.
The masks works in tandem with the AirPop app, which uses data collected by the sensor to give a visual overview of the wearer’s breathing behaviour, breathing cycles, and even the pollutants that the mask has blocked during use.
The Halo can also be used in Active Mode, which tracks metrics like breaths per minute, breaths per pace, and more – all of which can be seen straight from the Activity tab in the app.
The app can also notify the user when it’s time to replace AirPop’s snap-in filters, which block >99% PM0.3, including dust, allergens, particulate matter and microbial particles.
Each of the four supplied AirPop filters come with a unique QR code that can be scanned by the AirPop app when it’s installed. This not only registers that a new filter has been inserted, but it also helps users ensure that they have a legitimate AirPop filter.
“We are incredibly excited to launch the Active+ Smart Mask with Halo sensor. This product embodies the AirPop mission – to help people better understand and take control of their respiratory health through a human-centred approach to design, science and technology,” said Chris Hosmer, Founder, AirPop.
“I was inspired to start AirPop in 2015 because my daughter suffered a series of acute respiratory reactions to noxious air years earlier and the experience of feeling under informed and feeling helpless stayed with me. Since then, we have innovated a full range of adult and kids’ products for both high-performance and day-to-day use alike.”
The AirPop Active+ Smart mask with integrated Halo sensor will be available in the UK from AirPopHealth.com and selected national retailers during February 2021. Price is £149.99 including 4 x 40 Hour Filters.
Photos courtesy of Airpop
- How To Layer SkincareAchieving radiant and healthy-looking skin requires more than just using a handful of skincare products. It involves a well-thought-out skincare routine that incorporates the right products in the correct order. This process is commonly referred to as “layering” skincare. If you’ve ever wondered how to layer skincare effectively, you’re in the right place. In this … Read more
- Treating Skincare Chemical BurnsSkincare routines are an essential part of many people’s daily lives, helping to maintain healthy and radiant skin. However, sometimes even the most diligent routines can lead to unexpected problems, like chemical burns. Whether it’s from a new product, an allergic reaction, or a mistake during application, dealing with a chemical burn on your skin … Read more
- Why Is Skincare Important?Skincare has become an integral part of our daily routines, and for good reason. It’s not just about looking good; it’s about feeling confident and maintaining the health of our largest organ – our skin. In this blog post, we’ll explore the reasons why skincare is important and how it can benefit not only your … Read more
- 20 Skincare Myths vs RealityDiscover the truth about skincare with our blog post on 20 common skincare myths. Get the facts to achieve radiant, healthy skin. Don’t be fooled by misconceptions – read now!
- Where Can You Buy French Skincare Online?When it comes to skincare, the French have a reputation that precedes them. Their flawless complexions and timeless beauty have left the world in awe for generations. But what exactly is the secret behind the allure of French skincare, and more importantly, where can you get your hands on these coveted products online? The French … Read more