This means this serum is particularly useful at treating oily skin, scarred skin. It can fight acne and reduce redness.
Huda Beauty has made sure to give you the most for your money by three different types of hyaluronic acid, giving it the HA3 in it’s name.
It contains traditional hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate and hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid. Combining these three HA’s act like a big drink of water for your skin.
The combined effect of the acids, ensure that all levels of your skin remains hydrated. This is due to the fact that the different molecular weight that effectively penetrates different levels of the skin.
Speaking about the new serum, Huda Kattan said: “I wanted to quench the thirst of dehydrated skin any time, any place, which is why I’ve super-charged the formula of my Thirst Trap sheet mask and upgraded it into a powerful, potent serum.
I was so obsessed with the glowing results of the Thirst Trap Cocoon Mask that I wanted to give the formula a boost and make it even more powerful.
While I love drenching my skin in the juice after masking for the best results, the Thirst Trap Juice HA3 & Peptide Serum is perfect for giving your skin a big drink of water whenever needed, wherever you are.”
The formula is:
Buy the new Thirst Trap Juice Serum HA3 & Peptide Serum here (international’s shipping).
All images via Huda Beauty
- What Is Butylene Glycol In Skincare?Butylene Glycol plays a very important role in skincare. It improves the texture and penetrability of your skincare. Butylene Glycol summary This ingredient is commonly used in skincare because it has a few important uses. These include enhancing the stability of a formula, the penetrability and the texture. It may also increase skin hydration by…
- Kumiko Skincare Partners With Ricky MartinKumiko Skincare has signed a partnership deal with singer Ricky Martin. The deal will see Martin advertise for the brand for the next three years. Kumiko, a brand founded by Catalina Aguirre. Aguirre worked in media for 15 years before switching gears and delving into her other passion, aesthetics. In 2017, with the aid of…
- Skincare Products With Benzoyl Peroxide In ThemIf you’ve struggled with acne you’ll know what Benzoyl Peroxide is. It’s a gold standard in the acne world. The strongest active in the fight against acne, is generally how it is referred to. But I’m sure you know that. This post is not an explainer but simply a reliable way for you to shop…
- Proven Skincare, The AI-Based Custom Skincare BrandIf you’ve tried every product under the sun and haven’t found what you’re looking for, Proven Skincare maybe your answer. In recent years skincare has been undergoing a dramatic transformation. Due mainly to the pressure to do so, skincare is getting more advanced. Education has been at the forefront of brands and influencers minds for…
- Sister Monica, The Nun Who Went Viral On TikTokSister Monica goes by @nunsenseforthepeople on TikTok and has over 48,000 followers. Why? Because her skin is amazing. She was bombarded with requests for her skincare routine. Then her ‘nunly skincare, video went viral, amassing over 277,000 views on TikTok. Claudette Monica Powell, an Episcopal nun, is the women behind @nunsenseforthepeople. She told Insider, she wanted to…