This means this serum is particularly useful at treating oily skin, scarred skin. It can fight acne and reduce redness.
Huda Beauty has made sure to give you the most for your money by three different types of hyaluronic acid, giving it the HA3 in it’s name.
It contains traditional hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate and hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid. Combining these three HA’s act like a big drink of water for your skin.
The combined effect of the acids, ensure that all levels of your skin remains hydrated. This is due to the fact that the different molecular weight that effectively penetrates different levels of the skin.
Speaking about the new serum, Huda Kattan said: “I wanted to quench the thirst of dehydrated skin any time, any place, which is why I’ve super-charged the formula of my Thirst Trap sheet mask and upgraded it into a powerful, potent serum.
I was so obsessed with the glowing results of the Thirst Trap Cocoon Mask that I wanted to give the formula a boost and make it even more powerful.
While I love drenching my skin in the juice after masking for the best results, the Thirst Trap Juice HA3 & Peptide Serum is perfect for giving your skin a big drink of water whenever needed, wherever you are.”
The formula is:
Buy the new Thirst Trap Juice Serum HA3 & Peptide Serum here (international’s shipping).
All images via Huda Beauty
- Krave Beauty’s Beet Shield Fails SPF TestKrave Beauty’s Beet Shield has failed an SPF Test, it has announced on a statement on its Instagram page. Read the statement for yourself below: The brand claimed they decided to conduct their own (independent from their manufacturer) test to verify the protection in their products. They partnered with multiple 3rd party lab’s based in…
- What Is Kojic Acid? The Essential Skincare AlphabetKojic acid is a relatively new up and coming skincare ingredient. The reason for this, I believe, is because of the sudden interest in treating skin pigmentation conditions using acids. What is Kojic acid? In short, it’s a by-product of the aerobic process of carbohydrates. However, this is a beauty blog, so that is probably…
- How To Apply Sunscreen CorrectlyIf you’re wondering why I’m writing ‘How To Apply Sunscreen Correctly’, I am going to direct you to read this article first. It felt a little cruel to write that piece and then leave you in the dark about the correct way to look after your skin. So, here’s a quick article on the most…
- Rare Beauty New Eyeshadow’s Are HereFind out everything about the new Rare Beauty launch and how to win your own!
- What Is Jojoba Oil? The Essential Skincare AlphabetJojoba oil is an extremely well used ingredient in the cosmetic industry. The reason for this is pretty simple, it has excellent oxidative stability (1). What this means, is that it will take a long time before it will go rancid. Thus, it is particularly useful for being kept on a shelf. Additionally, this quality…