This means this serum is particularly useful at treating oily skin, scarred skin. It can fight acne and reduce redness.
Huda Beauty has made sure to give you the most for your money by three different types of hyaluronic acid, giving it the HA3 in it’s name.
It contains traditional hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate and hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid. Combining these three HA’s act like a big drink of water for your skin.
The combined effect of the acids, ensure that all levels of your skin remains hydrated. This is due to the fact that the different molecular weight that effectively penetrates different levels of the skin.
Speaking about the new serum, Huda Kattan said: “I wanted to quench the thirst of dehydrated skin any time, any place, which is why I’ve super-charged the formula of my Thirst Trap sheet mask and upgraded it into a powerful, potent serum.
I was so obsessed with the glowing results of the Thirst Trap Cocoon Mask that I wanted to give the formula a boost and make it even more powerful.
While I love drenching my skin in the juice after masking for the best results, the Thirst Trap Juice HA3 & Peptide Serum is perfect for giving your skin a big drink of water whenever needed, wherever you are.”
The formula is:
Buy the new Thirst Trap Juice Serum HA3 & Peptide Serum here (international’s shipping).
All images via Huda Beauty
- The Kiehls Quiz, Moisturiser EditionThe Kiehls quiz is here! Since I created the quiz section of my site, the requests have been poring through. After The Ordinary, Kiehls has been the most requested. I’m assuming because they have a huge catalogue of products to choose from. It’s so big in fact, the quiz has to be broken down into…
- Best Black Friday Skincare DealsLast years Black Friday post went down a treat. So, this year I knew I had to do it again but this time it’s all about skincare. Here are the best black Friday skincare deals I could find! Honestly, this list came together through just hours of me trawling the web. I wasn’t sure of…
- The Ordinary Niacinamide Vs Hyaluronic Acid QuizThe Ordinary Niacinamide Vs Hyaluronic Acid quiz is a much need post. You may be coming hot off the heels of my last post Niacinamide vs Hyaluronic Acid, looking for an easy way to compare your skin needs. Well, this is it. This quiz directly compares your skincare needs to decipher which of these active…
- Niacinamide Vs Hyaluronic AcidIf you’ve followed Science and Skincare for any amount of time, you’ll be aware of my posts on acids. Niacinamide vs Hyaluronic Acid will be the highly requested addition to the category that made this site popular. Depending on your skincare knowledge, choosing between the two will either be easy or incredibly difficult. However, one…
- Lilly Ghalichi Opens Up About Botched Filler But What Is Vascular Occlusion?It’s only been a few days since Lilly Ghalichi showed us pictures of her botched filler job and now we can finally ask the question ‘what is vascular occlusion?’. Over the last ten years the use of dermal fillers has risen exponentially. They have been regarded as a relatively safe way to alter your face.…