This means this serum is particularly useful at treating oily skin, scarred skin. It can fight acne and reduce redness.
Huda Beauty has made sure to give you the most for your money by three different types of hyaluronic acid, giving it the HA3 in it’s name.
It contains traditional hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate and hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid. Combining these three HA’s act like a big drink of water for your skin.
The combined effect of the acids, ensure that all levels of your skin remains hydrated. This is due to the fact that the different molecular weight that effectively penetrates different levels of the skin.
Speaking about the new serum, Huda Kattan said: “I wanted to quench the thirst of dehydrated skin any time, any place, which is why I’ve super-charged the formula of my Thirst Trap sheet mask and upgraded it into a powerful, potent serum.
I was so obsessed with the glowing results of the Thirst Trap Cocoon Mask that I wanted to give the formula a boost and make it even more powerful.
While I love drenching my skin in the juice after masking for the best results, the Thirst Trap Juice HA3 & Peptide Serum is perfect for giving your skin a big drink of water whenever needed, wherever you are.”
The formula is:
Buy the new Thirst Trap Juice Serum HA3 & Peptide Serum here (international’s shipping).
All images via Huda Beauty
- TikTok Users Going Crazy Over This MascaraIt has been dubbed the ‘TikTok Mascara’ and fans are going crazy for its incredibly dreamy results. It is, of course, the Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Sky High mascara which promises to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip for a limitless length look. At just £9.99, the high street mascara will transform ALL lashes.…
- Jonathan Van Ness To Create Clean Haircare With AmyrisJonathan Van Ness, American hairdresser, television personality, podcast host, actor, and author is teaming up with Amyris to launch a new clean haircare brand. Amyris is an industry leader in the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets. With this partnership, they aim to de-gender and revolutionise the haircare industry with the best-performing…
- Kiehls Update Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream, For 24 Hours Of Shine Free HydrationKiehls update Ultra Facial Oil Free Gel Cream and in doing so are helping to continue making the start of 2021 better than the year previous. This is big news for those who have oily skin because it’s the sister cream to the iconic Ultra Facial Cream, which had its own reformulation back in 2019.…
- Shop My Routine, 18th January 2021I’m not sure if you’ll remember but I used to have a category on Science and Skincare that was all about sharing which products I’m using with you. I hadn’t posted anything in it for awhile, I wasn’t sure if you found it useful. However, I want to bring it back because I find it…
- Perfect Your Pout With PatchologyPatchology is here to help treat your parched winter pout with it’s very own ‘Lip Service’ and it’s just in time for Valentine’s Day. They’ve put together a combination of their three best lip products to make sure you’re lips are fully nourished throughout the winter season and for the special day. Let’s take a…