Updated 25th November*
Stay calm but Black Friday is almost here (technically on the 27th November but most brands start their sales on the 25th) and as much as I’d like to pretend that I have enough will power to not shop a sale the truth is, I don’t.
I can’t even begin to tell you how many newsletters I’ve signed up to for early access to Black Friday sales.
Don’t get me wrong though, I’m not buying unnecessary things. I’m only buying things I need but want to buy at a cheaper price and I think that’s a perfectly reasonable way to shop.
So, I get it. If you want to shop for things you need then go for it. Skincare is a big one on my list and I’ve been making a note of all my favourite products that are now empty because lets face it, that sh*t is expensive!
It’s also a great time to buy Christmas gifts but honestly I don’t even know why I’m trying to justify this post because I’m pretty sure you’re here because you’re ready to shop.
I wanted to make it super easy to find the deals this year so I’m literally just going to lay them out for you. Below you’ll find a list of clickable links to deals from my fave brands/the most ‘worth it’ deals I could find. Enjoy!
The best Black Friday beauty deals
Kiehls – 25% off from 25th November – 1st December, use CODE:BLACKFRIDAY.
WLDKAT SKIN – 30% off with CODE: BF30 (use CODE ‘SCIENCE20’ for 20% off (not 100% sure this will work onto of the discount)).
Patchology – 25% off site wide from 27th November – 29th November (no code. All orders of $100+ receive a gift with purchase (GWP) of a 5-pack of their choice of Flashpatch Eye Gel).
Clinique – 30% off any order with CODE: JOY30 (also pick a free 6-piece best-loved Clinique kit with $65 order* $100 value).
Deciem (including The Ordinary & The Chemistry Brand) – 23% off everything all November, no code.
Neals Yard Remedies – Up to 30% off skincare and body favourites 20th – 30th November 2020, no code.
Skinceuticals – They’re not doing anything huge but I love this brand and they don’t really ever have offers. For Black Friday they are offering a free gift when you spend £70 and you can get 10% off you first order when you sign up to their newsletter. Details here.
Beauty retailers deals
Beauty Bay – Up to 30% off site wide with no code.
That was intense to write. I hope I’ve helped you find some good savings! Also, I will be updating this through the week so check back to see more deals. On that note, please shop responsibly!
- TikTok Users Going Crazy Over This MascaraIt has been dubbed the ‘TikTok Mascara’ and fans are going crazy for its incredibly dreamy results. It is, of course, the Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Sky High mascara which promises to volumize and extend every single lash from root to tip for a limitless length look. At just £9.99, the high street mascara will transform ALL lashes.…
- Jonathan Van Ness To Create Clean Haircare With AmyrisJonathan Van Ness, American hairdresser, television personality, podcast host, actor, and author is teaming up with Amyris to launch a new clean haircare brand. Amyris is an industry leader in the Clean Health & Beauty and Flavors & Fragrances markets. With this partnership, they aim to de-gender and revolutionise the haircare industry with the best-performing…
- Kiehls Update Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream, For 24 Hours Of Shine Free HydrationKiehls update Ultra Facial Oil Free Gel Cream and in doing so are helping to continue making the start of 2021 better than the year previous. This is big news for those who have oily skin because it’s the sister cream to the iconic Ultra Facial Cream, which had its own reformulation back in 2019.…
- Shop My Routine, 18th January 2021I’m not sure if you’ll remember but I used to have a category on Science and Skincare that was all about sharing which products I’m using with you. I hadn’t posted anything in it for awhile, I wasn’t sure if you found it useful. However, I want to bring it back because I find it…
- Perfect Your Pout With PatchologyPatchology is here to help treat your parched winter pout with it’s very own ‘Lip Service’ and it’s just in time for Valentine’s Day. They’ve put together a combination of their three best lip products to make sure you’re lips are fully nourished throughout the winter season and for the special day. Let’s take a…