Updated 25th November*
Stay calm but Black Friday is almost here (technically on the 27th November but most brands start their sales on the 25th) and as much as I’d like to pretend that I have enough will power to not shop a sale the truth is, I don’t.
I can’t even begin to tell you how many newsletters I’ve signed up to for early access to Black Friday sales.
Don’t get me wrong though, I’m not buying unnecessary things. I’m only buying things I need but want to buy at a cheaper price and I think that’s a perfectly reasonable way to shop.
So, I get it. If you want to shop for things you need then go for it. Skincare is a big one on my list and I’ve been making a note of all my favourite products that are now empty because lets face it, that sh*t is expensive!
It’s also a great time to buy Christmas gifts but honestly I don’t even know why I’m trying to justify this post because I’m pretty sure you’re here because you’re ready to shop.
I wanted to make it super easy to find the deals this year so I’m literally just going to lay them out for you. Below you’ll find a list of clickable links to deals from my fave brands/the most ‘worth it’ deals I could find. Enjoy!
The best Black Friday beauty deals
Kiehls – 25% off from 25th November – 1st December, use CODE:BLACKFRIDAY.
WLDKAT SKIN – 30% off with CODE: BF30 (use CODE ‘SCIENCE20’ for 20% off (not 100% sure this will work onto of the discount)).
Patchology – 25% off site wide from 27th November – 29th November (no code. All orders of $100+ receive a gift with purchase (GWP) of a 5-pack of their choice of Flashpatch Eye Gel).
Clinique – 30% off any order with CODE: JOY30 (also pick a free 6-piece best-loved Clinique kit with $65 order* $100 value).
Deciem (including The Ordinary & The Chemistry Brand) – 23% off everything all November, no code.
Neals Yard Remedies – Up to 30% off skincare and body favourites 20th – 30th November 2020, no code.
Skinceuticals – They’re not doing anything huge but I love this brand and they don’t really ever have offers. For Black Friday they are offering a free gift when you spend £70 and you can get 10% off you first order when you sign up to their newsletter. Details here.
Beauty retailers deals
Beauty Bay – Up to 30% off site wide with no code.
That was intense to write. I hope I’ve helped you find some good savings! Also, I will be updating this through the week so check back to see more deals. On that note, please shop responsibly!
- Krave Beauty’s Beet Shield Fails SPF TestKrave Beauty’s Beet Shield has failed an SPF Test, it has announced on a statement on its Instagram page. Read the statement for yourself below: The brand claimed they decided to conduct their own (independent from their manufacturer) test to verify the protection in their products. They partnered with multiple 3rd party lab’s based in…
- What Is Kojic Acid? The Essential Skincare AlphabetKojic acid is a relatively new up and coming skincare ingredient. The reason for this, I believe, is because of the sudden interest in treating skin pigmentation conditions using acids. What is Kojic acid? In short, it’s a by-product of the aerobic process of carbohydrates. However, this is a beauty blog, so that is probably…
- How To Apply Sunscreen CorrectlyIf you’re wondering why I’m writing ‘How To Apply Sunscreen Correctly’, I am going to direct you to read this article first. It felt a little cruel to write that piece and then leave you in the dark about the correct way to look after your skin. So, here’s a quick article on the most…
- Rare Beauty New Eyeshadow’s Are HereFind out everything about the new Rare Beauty launch and how to win your own!
- What Is Jojoba Oil? The Essential Skincare AlphabetJojoba oil is an extremely well used ingredient in the cosmetic industry. The reason for this is pretty simple, it has excellent oxidative stability (1). What this means, is that it will take a long time before it will go rancid. Thus, it is particularly useful for being kept on a shelf. Additionally, this quality…