Updated 25th November*
Stay calm but Black Friday is almost here (technically on the 27th November but most brands start their sales on the 25th) and as much as I’d like to pretend that I have enough will power to not shop a sale the truth is, I don’t.
I can’t even begin to tell you how many newsletters I’ve signed up to for early access to Black Friday sales.
Don’t get me wrong though, I’m not buying unnecessary things. I’m only buying things I need but want to buy at a cheaper price and I think that’s a perfectly reasonable way to shop.
So, I get it. If you want to shop for things you need then go for it. Skincare is a big one on my list and I’ve been making a note of all my favourite products that are now empty because lets face it, that sh*t is expensive!
It’s also a great time to buy Christmas gifts but honestly I don’t even know why I’m trying to justify this post because I’m pretty sure you’re here because you’re ready to shop.
I wanted to make it super easy to find the deals this year so I’m literally just going to lay them out for you. Below you’ll find a list of clickable links to deals from my fave brands/the most ‘worth it’ deals I could find. Enjoy!
The best Black Friday beauty deals
Kiehls – 25% off from 25th November – 1st December, use CODE:BLACKFRIDAY.
WLDKAT SKIN – 30% off with CODE: BF30 (use CODE ‘SCIENCE20’ for 20% off (not 100% sure this will work onto of the discount)).
Patchology – 25% off site wide from 27th November – 29th November (no code. All orders of $100+ receive a gift with purchase (GWP) of a 5-pack of their choice of Flashpatch Eye Gel).
Clinique – 30% off any order with CODE: JOY30 (also pick a free 6-piece best-loved Clinique kit with $65 order* $100 value).
Deciem (including The Ordinary & The Chemistry Brand) – 23% off everything all November, no code.
Neals Yard Remedies – Up to 30% off skincare and body favourites 20th – 30th November 2020, no code.
Skinceuticals – They’re not doing anything huge but I love this brand and they don’t really ever have offers. For Black Friday they are offering a free gift when you spend £70 and you can get 10% off you first order when you sign up to their newsletter. Details here.
Beauty retailers deals
Beauty Bay – Up to 30% off site wide with no code.
That was intense to write. I hope I’ve helped you find some good savings! Also, I will be updating this through the week so check back to see more deals. On that note, please shop responsibly!
- What Is Butylene Glycol In Skincare?Butylene Glycol plays a very important role in skincare. It improves the texture and penetrability of your skincare. Butylene Glycol summary This ingredient is commonly used in skincare because it has a few important uses. These include enhancing the stability of a formula, the penetrability and the texture. It may also increase skin hydration by…
- Kumiko Skincare Partners With Ricky MartinKumiko Skincare has signed a partnership deal with singer Ricky Martin. The deal will see Martin advertise for the brand for the next three years. Kumiko, a brand founded by Catalina Aguirre. Aguirre worked in media for 15 years before switching gears and delving into her other passion, aesthetics. In 2017, with the aid of…
- Skincare Products With Benzoyl Peroxide In ThemIf you’ve struggled with acne you’ll know what Benzoyl Peroxide is. It’s a gold standard in the acne world. The strongest active in the fight against acne, is generally how it is referred to. But I’m sure you know that. This post is not an explainer but simply a reliable way for you to shop…
- Proven Skincare, The AI-Based Custom Skincare BrandIf you’ve tried every product under the sun and haven’t found what you’re looking for, Proven Skincare maybe your answer. In recent years skincare has been undergoing a dramatic transformation. Due mainly to the pressure to do so, skincare is getting more advanced. Education has been at the forefront of brands and influencers minds for…
- Sister Monica, The Nun Who Went Viral On TikTokSister Monica goes by @nunsenseforthepeople on TikTok and has over 48,000 followers. Why? Because her skin is amazing. She was bombarded with requests for her skincare routine. Then her ‘nunly skincare, video went viral, amassing over 277,000 views on TikTok. Claudette Monica Powell, an Episcopal nun, is the women behind @nunsenseforthepeople. She told Insider, she wanted to…