Sephora Australia is set to launch a huge ‘beauty pass’ sale, giving customers 20% off everything in store and online – but there is a catch.
The makeup and skincare retailer is only offering discounts to those who are a ‘member’ and have an active Sephora beauty pass card.
Those who fall into the gold tier membership will be allowed to shop between September 2 and 6 with a full 20 per cent discount, black tier will have 20 per cent off between September 3 and 6, and white tier members will be afforded 15 per cent off from September 3 to 6.
Every $1 spent in store earns you a ‘point’ on your beauty pass and you’ll need to have spent $1,500 in 12 months to get a gold pass and $300 in 12 months to get a black pass. There is no minimum spend on a white tier member. So, even if a customer signs up today they will still get 15 per cent off items at the checkout come September 3.
Sephora currently has a ‘wishlist’ tool on its website so shoppers can prepare the items they wish to purchase from tomorrow.
For purchases made online shoppers must be signed into their beauty pass account where the discount will be added automatically at checkout.
For in store purchases you’ll need to present your beauty pass membership number or flash your virtual beauty pass to the cashier during store opening hours.
- With Manchester About To Go Into Tier 3 Lockdown, Are Beauty Salons And Hairdressers Allowed To Stay Open?
- What Is ‘Junk’ DNA And Is It ReWiring Our Brains?
- Nordstrom Launches Category Dedicated To Black-Owned Beauty Brands
- Covid-19 Experimental Vaccine Hopes Are Increased
- Huda Beauty Launches ‘Faux Filter’ Foundation In 39 Shades